Slide 1 of 13
TIM URBAN’S ‘SWEET LOVE’ IS NOT USHER
”Have you ever been in love, man? Yeah? Well, make me that person,” Usher told Tim Urban while trying to coax more feeling out of his rendition of Anita Baker’s ”Sweet Love.” Alas, the smiling Texan with the impressive locks wasn’t quite feeling it, dawg. ”I was like, ‘Whoa. Um. Well…,”’ Tim explained to the cameras. ”I think some of the girls singing to Usher and picturing him as the love of their life would not necessarily be a big leap, but it was a little more difficult to picture that for me.” Alas, things didn’t get much better after Usher hid in a far corner of the room to let Tim try to get his lothario on. Imagination, 1; Tim, 0.
April 27 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!