Slide 1 of 13
TIM URBAN’S ‘SWEET LOVE’ IS NOT USHER
”Have you ever been in love, man? Yeah? Well, make me that person,” Usher told Tim Urban while trying to coax more feeling out of his rendition of Anita Baker’s ”Sweet Love.” Alas, the smiling Texan with the impressive locks wasn’t quite feeling it, dawg. ”I was like, ‘Whoa. Um. Well…,”’ Tim explained to the cameras. ”I think some of the girls singing to Usher and picturing him as the love of their life would not necessarily be a big leap, but it was a little more difficult to picture that for me.” Alas, things didn’t get much better after Usher hid in a far corner of the room to let Tim try to get his lothario on. Imagination, 1; Tim, 0.
April 27 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!