Slide 1 of 13
TIM URBAN’S ‘SWEET LOVE’ IS NOT USHER
”Have you ever been in love, man? Yeah? Well, make me that person,” Usher told Tim Urban while trying to coax more feeling out of his rendition of Anita Baker’s ”Sweet Love.” Alas, the smiling Texan with the impressive locks wasn’t quite feeling it, dawg. ”I was like, ‘Whoa. Um. Well…,”’ Tim explained to the cameras. ”I think some of the girls singing to Usher and picturing him as the love of their life would not necessarily be a big leap, but it was a little more difficult to picture that for me.” Alas, things didn’t get much better after Usher hid in a far corner of the room to let Tim try to get his lothario on. Imagination, 1; Tim, 0.
April 27 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!