Slide 1 of 13
13. TIM URBAN, ”Under My Thumb” (Season 9)
Putting aside the fact that the Rolling Stones’ sexually aggressive ditty has no place on the supposedly family-friendly Idol stage, Tim’s emotionally tone-deaf, reggae-fied(!) rendition was cataclysmically jarring. We’ll never forget the sound of the polite Texan straining his voice and reciting the lines ”Under my thumb/ The squirming dog who’s just had her day” as if he were singing ”Kumbaya.” Yowza.
Image Credit: Michael Becker/ Fox
May 5 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!