Slide 1 of 15
REBOOT THE JUDGES’ PANEL, BUT (GULP!) KEEP KARA
After nine seasons, Randy still hasn’t learned the fine art of giving succinct, honest, witty feedback to contestants. Ellen, meanwhile, seems to have lost interest in giving any feedback whatsoever (aside from calling everything ”great!”). Idol’s producers should give ‘em both the hook, and replace them with folks who’ll inspire formerly annoying Kara to further raise her game, not drag her into a pit of mealy-mouthed ineloquence. As Project Runway has proven, a judges’ table can sustain more than one tough, opinionated panelist.
Image Credit: Michael Becker/Fox
June 14 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Michael & Kate, Michelle Rodriguez, Joss Stone and More!