Slide 1 of 15
REBOOT THE JUDGES’ PANEL, BUT (GULP!) KEEP KARA
After nine seasons, Randy still hasn’t learned the fine art of giving succinct, honest, witty feedback to contestants. Ellen, meanwhile, seems to have lost interest in giving any feedback whatsoever (aside from calling everything ”great!”). Idol’s producers should give ‘em both the hook, and replace them with folks who’ll inspire formerly annoying Kara to further raise her game, not drag her into a pit of mealy-mouthed ineloquence. As Project Runway has proven, a judges’ table can sustain more than one tough, opinionated panelist.
Image Credit: Michael Becker/Fox
June 14 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!