Slide 1 of 18
David Cook (season 7, winner)
Sure, David Cook totally rocked Bon Jovi’s ”Living on a Prayer” in his audition, but it was hard to concentrate on his singing with what looked like a rooster sitting on top of his head. And that argyle sweater. No. Just no. His style screamed poser, but that would change at one pivotal moment during the finals: when Cook debuted his New Hair on top 9 Country Night. Goodbye, bad comb-over. Hello, hotness! Once again, concentrating on his exquisite cover of Dolly Parton’s ”Little Sparrow” was tough—but this time for all the right reasons.
Image Credit: Fox
March 21 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!