Slide 1 of 18
David Cook (season 7, winner)
Sure, David Cook totally rocked Bon Jovi’s ”Living on a Prayer” in his audition, but it was hard to concentrate on his singing with what looked like a rooster sitting on top of his head. And that argyle sweater. No. Just no. His style screamed poser, but that would change at one pivotal moment during the finals: when Cook debuted his New Hair on top 9 Country Night. Goodbye, bad comb-over. Hello, hotness! Once again, concentrating on his exquisite cover of Dolly Parton’s ”Little Sparrow” was tough—but this time for all the right reasons.
Image Credit: Fox
March 21 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!