Slide 1 of 18
David Cook (season 7, winner)
Sure, David Cook totally rocked Bon Jovi’s ”Living on a Prayer” in his audition, but it was hard to concentrate on his singing with what looked like a rooster sitting on top of his head. And that argyle sweater. No. Just no. His style screamed poser, but that would change at one pivotal moment during the finals: when Cook debuted his New Hair on top 9 Country Night. Goodbye, bad comb-over. Hello, hotness! Once again, concentrating on his exquisite cover of Dolly Parton’s ”Little Sparrow” was tough—but this time for all the right reasons.
Image Credit: Fox
March 21 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!