Slide 1 of 18
David Cook (season 7, winner)
Sure, David Cook totally rocked Bon Jovi’s ”Living on a Prayer” in his audition, but it was hard to concentrate on his singing with what looked like a rooster sitting on top of his head. And that argyle sweater. No. Just no. His style screamed poser, but that would change at one pivotal moment during the finals: when Cook debuted his New Hair on top 9 Country Night. Goodbye, bad comb-over. Hello, hotness! Once again, concentrating on his exquisite cover of Dolly Parton’s ”Little Sparrow” was tough—but this time for all the right reasons.
Image Credit: Fox
March 21 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!