Slide 1 of 7
7. Hollie Cavanagh (Last week’s ranking: 7)
Hollie’s attempt to go upbeat with ”Flashdance” left her all dressed up like an ice queen Muppet with no place to go but the bottom three Stools of Doom. The judges continue to lament her lack of emotional connection to the songs and inability to ”let go.”
Image Credit: Michael Becker / Fox
April 10 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!