Slide 1 of 7
7. Hollie Cavanagh (Last week’s ranking: 7)
Hollie’s attempt to go upbeat with ”Flashdance” left her all dressed up like an ice queen Muppet with no place to go but the bottom three Stools of Doom. The judges continue to lament her lack of emotional connection to the songs and inability to ”let go.”
Image Credit: Michael Becker / Fox
April 10 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels