Slide 1 of 9
9. Stefano Langone (Last week: 10)
I don’t get the impression that Stefano really understands the songs he sings (like last week’s ”Tiny Dancer”), and his facial expressions of intense and panicked capital-F Feeling aren’t cutting it. Counting the headlights on the highway is really not as traumatizing as Stefano made it look.
Image Credit: Michael Becker/Fox
April 5 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!