Slide 1 of 9
9. Stefano Langone (Last week: 10)
I don’t get the impression that Stefano really understands the songs he sings (like last week’s ”Tiny Dancer”), and his facial expressions of intense and panicked capital-F Feeling aren’t cutting it. Counting the headlights on the highway is really not as traumatizing as Stefano made it look.
Image Credit: Michael Becker/Fox
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!