Slide 1 of 9
9. Stefano Langone (Last week: 10)
I don’t get the impression that Stefano really understands the songs he sings (like last week’s ”Tiny Dancer”), and his facial expressions of intense and panicked capital-F Feeling aren’t cutting it. Counting the headlights on the highway is really not as traumatizing as Stefano made it look.
Image Credit: Michael Becker/Fox
April 5 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!