Slide 1 of 29
The Bachelor (season 19)
Finale aired March 9, 2015
Bachelor: Chris Soules
Potential Brides: Whitney Bischoff and Becca Tilley
Samantha Highfill wrote:
On the lovers: “Currently, Chris is searching for clarity as he falls in love with two women. HE COULD GO IN EITHER DIRECTION. Because, you know, that’s something your future wife always likes to hear: You really didn’t know that you loved her enough even 48 hours before your engagement.”
The Choice: “Finally, Whitney accepts the final rose—What if she said no? What would that mean?—and the two sit in the barn, looking out over all the land that they now get to christen. And you know what? ‘It’s perfect.’”
What Happened Next: Chris Soules competed on Dancing With the Stars, and Whitney supported him the entire time. But only two months into their relationship—and just weeks after Soules posted photos on Instagram of them together on his farm in Arlington, Iowa—the couple “amicably” called it quits. Looks like crashing their wedding is no longer an option.
Image Credit: Nicole Kohl/ABC via Getty Images
July 29 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!