Slide 1 of 9
The Naked Dress
The frock Maynard wore to the first rose ceremony wasn’t her first choice. ”She wanted to wear a big romantic gown, but I told her that it was important that she wear something the guys would see and think, ‘Whoa!’ ” Fetman says. ”This [Jean Fares] gown was hot. Every time one of the guys walked in, you could see him eye her up and down. You have to know the difference between a dress that women will think is sexy and a dress that men will think is sexy.”
Image Credit: Craig Sjodin/ABC
July 22 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!