Slide 1 of 9
The Naked Dress
The frock Maynard wore to the first rose ceremony wasn’t her first choice. ”She wanted to wear a big romantic gown, but I told her that it was important that she wear something the guys would see and think, ‘Whoa!’ ” Fetman says. ”This [Jean Fares] gown was hot. Every time one of the guys walked in, you could see him eye her up and down. You have to know the difference between a dress that women will think is sexy and a dress that men will think is sexy.”
Image Credit: Craig Sjodin/ABC
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!