Slide 1 of 25
25. Sean Connery in Never Say Never Again (1983)
25. SEAN CONNERY
in Never Say Never Again (1983)
After 1971’s Diamonds Are Forever, Connery said ”never again” and traded his Walther PPK for more lucrative non-Bond paydays. It rarely worked (see: Zardoz). Twelve years later, we saw a man publicly eating crow. And it wasn’t pretty. The then-53-year-old Scot’s physique was saggy, his thinning hair resembled the last sad wisps of cotton candy, and his macking on a young Kim Basinger was just plain creepy. And then, freakin’ Octopussy made more money.
Image Credit: Everett Collection
October 20 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast