Slide 1 of 25
25. Sean Connery in Never Say Never Again (1983)
25. SEAN CONNERY
in Never Say Never Again (1983)
After 1971’s Diamonds Are Forever, Connery said ”never again” and traded his Walther PPK for more lucrative non-Bond paydays. It rarely worked (see: Zardoz). Twelve years later, we saw a man publicly eating crow. And it wasn’t pretty. The then-53-year-old Scot’s physique was saggy, his thinning hair resembled the last sad wisps of cotton candy, and his macking on a young Kim Basinger was just plain creepy. And then, freakin’ Octopussy made more money.
Image Credit: Everett Collection
October 20 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!