Slide 1 of 25
25. Sean Connery in Never Say Never Again (1983)
25. SEAN CONNERY
in Never Say Never Again (1983)
After 1971’s Diamonds Are Forever, Connery said ”never again” and traded his Walther PPK for more lucrative non-Bond paydays. It rarely worked (see: Zardoz). Twelve years later, we saw a man publicly eating crow. And it wasn’t pretty. The then-53-year-old Scot’s physique was saggy, his thinning hair resembled the last sad wisps of cotton candy, and his macking on a young Kim Basinger was just plain creepy. And then, freakin’ Octopussy made more money.
Image Credit: Everett Collection
October 20 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!