Slide 1 of 25
25. Sean Connery in Never Say Never Again (1983)
25. SEAN CONNERY
in Never Say Never Again (1983)
After 1971’s Diamonds Are Forever, Connery said ”never again” and traded his Walther PPK for more lucrative non-Bond paydays. It rarely worked (see: Zardoz). Twelve years later, we saw a man publicly eating crow. And it wasn’t pretty. The then-53-year-old Scot’s physique was saggy, his thinning hair resembled the last sad wisps of cotton candy, and his macking on a young Kim Basinger was just plain creepy. And then, freakin’ Octopussy made more money.
Image Credit: Everett Collection
October 20 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!