Slide 1 of 10
1. When Breath Becomes Air, Paul Kalanithi
Confronted with a terminal cancer diagnosis at 36, neurosurgeon Kalanithi chose to share his struggle, and this posthumous memoir is his final gift: a profoundly moving meditation on mortality propelled by wit, humility, and an undiminished sense of wonder.
Image Credit: Norbert von der Groeben/Stanford Hospital and Clinics
July 1 2016 — 9:10 AM EDT
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big