Slide 1 of 15
Michael Trucco (as an experimental physicist), Dec. 15, 2008
The Battlestar Galactica sports-jock-turned-space-jockey plays a famed and impossibly hunky experimental physicist who begins dating Penny (Kaley Cuoco), much to the chagrin of his new research partner, Leonard (Johnny Galecki). Turns out the cad is married, and things ended up working out pretty well for Leonard and Penny after all, so, you know, the universe is fair.
Image Credit: Cliff Lipson/CBS
April 1 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!