Slide 1 of 15
Michael Trucco (as an experimental physicist), Dec. 15, 2008
The Battlestar Galactica sports-jock-turned-space-jockey plays a famed and impossibly hunky experimental physicist who begins dating Penny (Kaley Cuoco), much to the chagrin of his new research partner, Leonard (Johnny Galecki). Turns out the cad is married, and things ended up working out pretty well for Leonard and Penny after all, so, you know, the universe is fair.
Image Credit: Cliff Lipson/CBS
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!