Slide 1 of 15
Michael Trucco (as an experimental physicist), Dec. 15, 2008
The Battlestar Galactica sports-jock-turned-space-jockey plays a famed and impossibly hunky experimental physicist who begins dating Penny (Kaley Cuoco), much to the chagrin of his new research partner, Leonard (Johnny Galecki). Turns out the cad is married, and things ended up working out pretty well for Leonard and Penny after all, so, you know, the universe is fair.
Image Credit: Cliff Lipson/CBS
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!