Slide 1 of 10
Michael J. Fox, The Michael J. Fox Show
”Coming off of The Good Wife and Curb Your Enthusiasm, I just thought, ‘Why am I not doing this?”’ Fox told EW’s Lynette Rice. Twelve years after headlining Spin City, the veteran TV man anchors a series that is close to his heart as he plays a local news anchor with Parkinson’s Disease, who returns to work after years as a stay-at-home dad.
Image Credit: Mark Seliger/NBC
September 9 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!