Slide 1 of 10
Michael J. Fox, The Michael J. Fox Show
”Coming off of The Good Wife and Curb Your Enthusiasm, I just thought, ‘Why am I not doing this?”’ Fox told EW’s Lynette Rice. Twelve years after headlining Spin City, the veteran TV man anchors a series that is close to his heart as he plays a local news anchor with Parkinson’s Disease, who returns to work after years as a stay-at-home dad.
Image Credit: Mark Seliger/NBC
September 9 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!