Slide 1 of 27
Walt drives a Pontiac Aztek, which was critically panned as one of the ugliest cars of all time, throughout the series.
During the final scene of ”Box Cutter,” the Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros frontman’s song ”Truth” plays as Walt walks back to his condo.
Andrew Ross Sorkin
In the series’ penultimate episode, ”Granite State,” Walt watches as Gretchen and Elliott Schwartz talk about their ex-friend during an interview with Charlie Rose, who mentions a fictional column about Bad's Gray Matter Technologies by New York Times writer Sorkin.
When Walt and Todd start cooking together, Walt tells the newbie that he doesn’t need him to be this influential French chemist.
Image Credit: Ursula Coyote/AMC
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!