Slide 1 of 27
Walt drives a Pontiac Aztek, which was critically panned as one of the ugliest cars of all time, throughout the series.
During the final scene of ”Box Cutter,” the Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros frontman’s song ”Truth” plays as Walt walks back to his condo.
Andrew Ross Sorkin
In the series’ penultimate episode, ”Granite State,” Walt watches as Gretchen and Elliott Schwartz talk about their ex-friend during an interview with Charlie Rose, who mentions a fictional column about Bad's Gray Matter Technologies by New York Times writer Sorkin.
When Walt and Todd start cooking together, Walt tells the newbie that he doesn’t need him to be this influential French chemist.
Image Credit: Ursula Coyote/AMC
September 29 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch