Slide 1 of 27
Walt drives a Pontiac Aztek, which was critically panned as one of the ugliest cars of all time, throughout the series.
During the final scene of ”Box Cutter,” the Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros frontman’s song ”Truth” plays as Walt walks back to his condo.
Andrew Ross Sorkin
In the series’ penultimate episode, ”Granite State,” Walt watches as Gretchen and Elliott Schwartz talk about their ex-friend during an interview with Charlie Rose, who mentions a fictional column about Bad's Gray Matter Technologies by New York Times writer Sorkin.
When Walt and Todd start cooking together, Walt tells the newbie that he doesn’t need him to be this influential French chemist.
Image Credit: Ursula Coyote/AMC
September 29 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Idol Live!' tour photos: Let's go backstage!
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!