Slide 1 of 27
Walt drives a Pontiac Aztek, which was critically panned as one of the ugliest cars of all time, throughout the series.
During the final scene of ”Box Cutter,” the Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros frontman’s song ”Truth” plays as Walt walks back to his condo.
Andrew Ross Sorkin
In the series’ penultimate episode, ”Granite State,” Walt watches as Gretchen and Elliott Schwartz talk about their ex-friend during an interview with Charlie Rose, who mentions a fictional column about Bad's Gray Matter Technologies by New York Times writer Sorkin.
When Walt and Todd start cooking together, Walt tells the newbie that he doesn’t need him to be this influential French chemist.
Image Credit: Ursula Coyote/AMC
September 29 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!