Slide 1 of 62
62. ”Rabid Dog”
Season 5, episode 12
Let’s get one thing clear: The worst episode of Breaking Bad is still pretty, pretty good. But this bifurcated hour suffers from an excess of moving chess pieces: By setting the table for a climactic feast, it can’t help but leave you hungry for more. Part of the problem is the opening anticlimax: What happened after Jesse doused the White home in gasoline? Well?nothing. And part of the problem is the closing contrivance: This episode was, quite simply, one Bald Man too far. Throw in the single least essential scene in the show’s run — at long last, a peek at Marie’s therapist! — and an uncharacteristically homicidal Skyler, and you’ve got the least impressive episode of Bad’s very impressive run. —Darren Franich
Image Credit: Ursula Coyote/AMC
August 9 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!