Slide 1 of 6
With a little more than four months left before The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn—Part 2 hits theaters on Nov. 16, off-screen drama between the franchise’s leads has ratcheted up anticipation for the concluding chapter of Stephenie Meyer’s blockbuster series. In the fourth film, newlywed Bella (Kristen Stewart) is finally a vampire and can spend eternity in love with her husband Edward (Robert Pattinson). But this is is the Twili-verse, and there is no time for warm-and-fuzzies. Indeed, Pattinson calls Part 2 ”stranger than all the other films put together.”
Image Credit: Andrew Cooper
August 10 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!