Slide 1 of 6
With a little more than four months left before The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn—Part 2 hits theaters on Nov. 16, off-screen drama between the franchise’s leads has ratcheted up anticipation for the concluding chapter of Stephenie Meyer’s blockbuster series. In the fourth film, newlywed Bella (Kristen Stewart) is finally a vampire and can spend eternity in love with her husband Edward (Robert Pattinson). But this is is the Twili-verse, and there is no time for warm-and-fuzzies. Indeed, Pattinson calls Part 2 ”stranger than all the other films put together.”
Image Credit: Andrew Cooper
August 10 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!