Slide 1 of 8
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Hook: Neil Patrick Harris revives the 1998 cult fave about a transgender rocker.
Standing-O Moment: ”Tear Me Down,” Hedwig’s high-adrenaline opening number and the show’s best headbanger.
Bathroom Break: ”Wicked Little Town (Reprise),” the sluggish emotional climax, doesn’t quite register—on stage or off.
Just Like Being There? Ja! The pulsating score has always been the star of this show, even in its original-run days. Just turn up the volume to max, picture NPH in fishnets, and you’re there.
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!