Slide 1 of 8
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Hook: Neil Patrick Harris revives the 1998 cult fave about a transgender rocker.
Standing-O Moment: ”Tear Me Down,” Hedwig’s high-adrenaline opening number and the show’s best headbanger.
Bathroom Break: ”Wicked Little Town (Reprise),” the sluggish emotional climax, doesn’t quite register—on stage or off.
Just Like Being There? Ja! The pulsating score has always been the star of this show, even in its original-run days. Just turn up the volume to max, picture NPH in fishnets, and you’re there.
July 23 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday