Slide 1 of 8
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Hook: Neil Patrick Harris revives the 1998 cult fave about a transgender rocker.
Standing-O Moment: ”Tear Me Down,” Hedwig’s high-adrenaline opening number and the show’s best headbanger.
Bathroom Break: ”Wicked Little Town (Reprise),” the sluggish emotional climax, doesn’t quite register—on stage or off.
Just Like Being There? Ja! The pulsating score has always been the star of this show, even in its original-run days. Just turn up the volume to max, picture NPH in fishnets, and you’re there.
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!