Slide 1 of 8
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Hook: Neil Patrick Harris revives the 1998 cult fave about a transgender rocker.
Standing-O Moment: ”Tear Me Down,” Hedwig’s high-adrenaline opening number and the show’s best headbanger.
Bathroom Break: ”Wicked Little Town (Reprise),” the sluggish emotional climax, doesn’t quite register—on stage or off.
Just Like Being There? Ja! The pulsating score has always been the star of this show, even in its original-run days. Just turn up the volume to max, picture NPH in fishnets, and you’re there.
July 23 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!