Slide 1 of 7
Christina Aguilera soulfully performing on the set of Burlesque. ”It’s a celebration of song and dance, set in the world of Burlesque — this wonderful world that was a pastiche of wonderful entertainment,” says director Steven Antin.
For more exclusive behind-the-scenes photos and dish on Burlesque, pick up the Holiday Movie Preview issue of Entertainment Weekly
Image Credit: Willa Mamet
November 15 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!