Slide 1 of 8
The CMA Awards repeat co-host walked the red carpet in a Talbot Runhof gown that could stand to lose a tier or two. Good thing she only wore it for a millisecond before moving on to the next one of the night’s eight looks. B-
Image Credit: Andrew Walker/ABC
November 11 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!