Slide 1 of 16
I don’t know how much of a ”boy” he still is, but I do know that the androgynous Culture Club frontman would be a hilarious addition to the CA franchise. His ensembles alone would provide entertainment enough. Throw in Boy George trying to sell pizza or suntan lotion and you have comedy at your fingertips just waiting to be filmed.
Image Credit: Nick Sadler/startraksphoto.com
May 20 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...