Slide 1 of 16
I don’t know how much of a ”boy” he still is, but I do know that the androgynous Culture Club frontman would be a hilarious addition to the CA franchise. His ensembles alone would provide entertainment enough. Throw in Boy George trying to sell pizza or suntan lotion and you have comedy at your fingertips just waiting to be filmed.
Image Credit: Nick Sadler/startraksphoto.com
May 20 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!