Slide 1 of 16
I don’t know how much of a ”boy” he still is, but I do know that the androgynous Culture Club frontman would be a hilarious addition to the CA franchise. His ensembles alone would provide entertainment enough. Throw in Boy George trying to sell pizza or suntan lotion and you have comedy at your fingertips just waiting to be filmed.
Image Credit: Nick Sadler/startraksphoto.com
May 20 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!