Slide 1 of 15
In The Orphanage (exec-produced by Pan’s Labyrinth director Guillermo Del Toro), 7-year-old Simón is brought back to an orphanage, since abandoned, where his mother, Laura, enjoyed a happy childhood some 30 years ago. Laura plans on re-opening it as a haven for sick and disabled children. That is, until her son starts making some very disturbing new friends. Read on and see if Simón and his invisible cronies can hold a candle to some of the truly spooky kids in our gallery…
January 15 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!