Slide 1 of 15
In The Orphanage (exec-produced by Pan’s Labyrinth director Guillermo Del Toro), 7-year-old Simón is brought back to an orphanage, since abandoned, where his mother, Laura, enjoyed a happy childhood some 30 years ago. Laura plans on re-opening it as a haven for sick and disabled children. That is, until her son starts making some very disturbing new friends. Read on and see if Simón and his invisible cronies can hold a candle to some of the truly spooky kids in our gallery…
January 15 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!