Slide 1 of 15
In The Orphanage (exec-produced by Pan’s Labyrinth director Guillermo Del Toro), 7-year-old Simón is brought back to an orphanage, since abandoned, where his mother, Laura, enjoyed a happy childhood some 30 years ago. Laura plans on re-opening it as a haven for sick and disabled children. That is, until her son starts making some very disturbing new friends. Read on and see if Simón and his invisible cronies can hold a candle to some of the truly spooky kids in our gallery…
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!