Slide 1 of 23
Sarah and Her Clones
Seen in: Orphan Black
Played by: Tatiana Maslany
Sarah (in the hood), Alison (with bangs), and Cosima (in the lab coat) ended season one with the realization that they’re all part of a government experiment. But here’s the thing about these clones: They’re smart, and they’re ready to fight. The trick is that they’re fighting yet another clone named Rachel (far left), not to mention the many more we haven’t met yet. If only they stopped fighting each other, these clones could easily rule the world (so long as they didn’t die from a mysterious illness). —Samantha Highfill
Image Credit: BBC America (4)
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!