Slide 1 of 23
Sarah and Her Clones
Seen in: Orphan Black
Played by: Tatiana Maslany
Sarah (in the hood), Alison (with bangs), and Cosima (in the lab coat) ended season one with the realization that they’re all part of a government experiment. But here’s the thing about these clones: They’re smart, and they’re ready to fight. The trick is that they’re fighting yet another clone named Rachel (far left), not to mention the many more we haven’t met yet. If only they stopped fighting each other, these clones could easily rule the world (so long as they didn’t die from a mysterious illness). —Samantha Highfill
Image Credit: BBC America (4)
April 18 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!