Slide 1 of 10
It’s not really a music festival till Radiohead show up. Thom Yorke & Co.—who haven’t been back to Coachella since headlining in 2004 — have a deep catalog to draw from, and they’ve raised expectations by debuting two songs on the road this year.
Other tour dates American arenas and Bonnaroo first, then off to Europe and beyond.
Image Credit: Jason Squires/WireImage.com
April 13 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6