Slide 1 of 6
Gotham City’s crazies take center stage in a Batman spin-off that reconfigures Wayne Manor into the local institution for the criminally ultra-insane. ”The first Arkham Asylum was a large converted home,” says writer Gerry Duggan. ”Now history is repeating itself.” Illustrated by Shawn Crystal, the series will introduce several new baddies alongside familiar faces like Mad Hatter. Just don’t expect the change of venue to improve the villains’ mental health. ”If it’s possible, we’ve made their lives worse,” Duggan says. The first issue, out Oct. 22, kicks off a murder mystery, with inmates turning up dead. The chief suspect? Well, everyone. —Darren Franich
Image Credit: DC Comics
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!