Slide 1 of 6
Gotham City’s crazies take center stage in a Batman spin-off that reconfigures Wayne Manor into the local institution for the criminally ultra-insane. ”The first Arkham Asylum was a large converted home,” says writer Gerry Duggan. ”Now history is repeating itself.” Illustrated by Shawn Crystal, the series will introduce several new baddies alongside familiar faces like Mad Hatter. Just don’t expect the change of venue to improve the villains’ mental health. ”If it’s possible, we’ve made their lives worse,” Duggan says. The first issue, out Oct. 22, kicks off a murder mystery, with inmates turning up dead. The chief suspect? Well, everyone. —Darren Franich
Image Credit: DC Comics
July 23 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!