Slide 1 of 6
Gotham City’s crazies take center stage in a Batman spin-off that reconfigures Wayne Manor into the local institution for the criminally ultra-insane. ”The first Arkham Asylum was a large converted home,” says writer Gerry Duggan. ”Now history is repeating itself.” Illustrated by Shawn Crystal, the series will introduce several new baddies alongside familiar faces like Mad Hatter. Just don’t expect the change of venue to improve the villains’ mental health. ”If it’s possible, we’ve made their lives worse,” Duggan says. The first issue, out Oct. 22, kicks off a murder mystery, with inmates turning up dead. The chief suspect? Well, everyone. —Darren Franich
Image Credit: DC Comics
July 23 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...