Slide 1 of 38
The Witty Women of Steampunk
Thursday, July 18, 11 a.m.-noon in Room 5AB
”Corsets, werewolves, airships, robots, women in pants! Steampunk is all this and more.” Women in pants?! And ”witty,” to boot? How much ”more” can there possibly be? (Actually, at Comic-Con, ”women in pants” is a refreshingly exotic fashion statement.) To be honest, I’ve never been a steampunk boy. The interest has been there; still waiting for the killer app of story to unlock the genre for them. I suspect I might find one — or a few — at this panel.
July 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!