Slide 1 of 38
The Witty Women of Steampunk
Thursday, July 18, 11 a.m.-noon in Room 5AB ”Corsets, werewolves, airships, robots, women in pants! Steampunk is all this and more.” Women in pants?! And ”witty,” to boot? How much ”more” can there possibly be? (Actually, at Comic-Con, ”women in pants” is a refreshingly exotic fashion statement.) To be honest, I’ve never been a steampunk boy. The interest has been there; still waiting for the killer app of story to unlock the genre for them. I suspect I might find one — or a few — at this panel.
July 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'