Slide 1 of 38
The Witty Women of Steampunk
Thursday, July 18, 11 a.m.-noon in Room 5AB
”Corsets, werewolves, airships, robots, women in pants! Steampunk is all this and more.” Women in pants?! And ”witty,” to boot? How much ”more” can there possibly be? (Actually, at Comic-Con, ”women in pants” is a refreshingly exotic fashion statement.) To be honest, I’ve never been a steampunk boy. The interest has been there; still waiting for the killer app of story to unlock the genre for them. I suspect I might find one — or a few — at this panel.
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
'New Yorker' editor David Remnick defends Lena Dunham's 'dog or Jewish boyfriend' piece News 6 minutes ago
WWE Studios boss talks Gene Simmons horror movie deal: 'Expect the unexpected' Movies 15 minutes ago
Steve Taylor & The Perfect Foil take us to the roller disco with their 'Moonshot' video -- exclusive Music 32 minutes ago
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!