Slide 1 of 38
The Witty Women of Steampunk
Thursday, July 18, 11 a.m.-noon in Room 5AB
”Corsets, werewolves, airships, robots, women in pants! Steampunk is all this and more.” Women in pants?! And ”witty,” to boot? How much ”more” can there possibly be? (Actually, at Comic-Con, ”women in pants” is a refreshingly exotic fashion statement.) To be honest, I’ve never been a steampunk boy. The interest has been there; still waiting for the killer app of story to unlock the genre for them. I suspect I might find one — or a few — at this panel.
July 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!