Slide 1 of 38
The Witty Women of Steampunk
Thursday, July 18, 11 a.m.-noon in Room 5AB
”Corsets, werewolves, airships, robots, women in pants! Steampunk is all this and more.” Women in pants?! And ”witty,” to boot? How much ”more” can there possibly be? (Actually, at Comic-Con, ”women in pants” is a refreshingly exotic fashion statement.) To be honest, I’ve never been a steampunk boy. The interest has been there; still waiting for the killer app of story to unlock the genre for them. I suspect I might find one — or a few — at this panel.
July 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!