Slide 1 of 27
Thursday, July 2424 (10?11 a.m.)
Comic-Con is sorta like 24: A non-stop spectacle filled with sweaty, stubbly, shower-challenged people too busy running around with fake guns and searching for stuff to ever use the bathroom. So we begin here, mostly in hopes that Kiefer Sutherland—fresh off the mini-series revival of the franchise—will make some news by announcing that there will indeed be another season next year. Failing that, we hope he squints and says ”Dammit!” a lot.
Image Credit: Chris Raphael/FOX
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!