Slide 1 of 27
Thursday, July 2424 (10?11 a.m.)
Comic-Con is sorta like 24: A non-stop spectacle filled with sweaty, stubbly, shower-challenged people too busy running around with fake guns and searching for stuff to ever use the bathroom. So we begin here, mostly in hopes that Kiefer Sutherland—fresh off the mini-series revival of the franchise—will make some news by announcing that there will indeed be another season next year. Failing that, we hope he squints and says ”Dammit!” a lot.
Image Credit: Chris Raphael/FOX
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!