Slide 1 of 10
Tippi Hedren in ‘The Birds’ (1963)
Alfred Hitchcock clearly liked working with Edith Head — the director and costume designer worked on 11 films together. For The Birds, Hitchcock limited Head to using green and blue for Tippi Hedren’s wardrobe and she came up with this tailored suit (of which six copies were made for the production).
Image Credit: Everett Collection
February 22 2013 — 3:05 PM EST
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big