Slide 1 of 15
J.R. was bad, but he was never evil. Right? In the season 1 finale of the original show he drunkenly confronted a pregnant Pamela on the second floor of a barn. There was a shriek, Pamela was splayed on the ground below, and J.R. was looking down in horror. Pamela and Bobby lost the baby, and J.R. the threat of Bobby giving Jock the firstborn grandchild. —Karen Valby
Image Credit: CBS
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!