Slide 1 of 10
BEST: Val’s Itsy Bitsy Speedo
Our resident Dancing expert Annie Barrett said it best: ”Carrie Ann was all ‘It was all paso; we wanted to see the flamenco,’ and I was like, correction: Nobody wanted to see the flamenco, and we all wanted to see Val’s hidden gems…. It saddens me that the only ‘10’ Kelly earned tonight was the gilded one on the post-coital towel she got to wear as a skirt. No skirt for you, Val. No hiding behind Kelly, either.”
Image Credit: Adam Taylor/ABC
November 27 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!