Slide 1 of 15
No Time for Love, Doctor Jones!
Violence, action, intensity — yes, that all sounds about right. But hold on a moment. Our friends at the MPAA have also noted that The Dark Knight Rises will contain ”some sensuality.” Admittedly, ”sensuality” is a word that the MPAA mostly uses to mean ”sexual stuff that might freak out your 9-year-old,” but the notion of any expression of physical pleasure in the famously grim Christopher Nolan universe is the biggest stealth surprise of this trailer. (If you haven’t yet watched it, click to see the Dark Knight Rises trailer.)
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Gisele Bündchen, Patrick Dempsey, Rosamund Pike & More!