Slide 1 of 15
No Time for Love, Doctor Jones!
Violence, action, intensity — yes, that all sounds about right. But hold on a moment. Our friends at the MPAA have also noted that The Dark Knight Rises will contain ”some sensuality.” Admittedly, ”sensuality” is a word that the MPAA mostly uses to mean ”sexual stuff that might freak out your 9-year-old,” but the notion of any expression of physical pleasure in the famously grim Christopher Nolan universe is the biggest stealth surprise of this trailer. (If you haven’t yet watched it, click to see the Dark Knight Rises trailer.)
May 1 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!