Slide 1 of 15
No Time for Love, Doctor Jones!
Violence, action, intensity — yes, that all sounds about right. But hold on a moment. Our friends at the MPAA have also noted that The Dark Knight Rises will contain ”some sensuality.” Admittedly, ”sensuality” is a word that the MPAA mostly uses to mean ”sexual stuff that might freak out your 9-year-old,” but the notion of any expression of physical pleasure in the famously grim Christopher Nolan universe is the biggest stealth surprise of this trailer. (If you haven’t yet watched it, click to see the Dark Knight Rises trailer.)
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!