Slide 1 of 17
The 2006 ‘The Devil Wears Prada’ Premiere
Ten years ago Thursday, on June 30, 2006, The Devil Wears Prada arrived in theaters. Starring Stanley Tucci, Meryl Streep, Adrian Grenier, Anne Hathaway, Emily Blunt and Daniel Sunjata (pictured above), among others, the adaptation of Lauren Weisberger’s best-selling novel made more than $326.5 million worldwide and picked up two Oscar nominations. In honor of the movie’s 10th anniversary, see photos from its 2006 premiere, ahead.
Image Credit: Michael Loccisano/FilmMagic
June 30 2016 — 10:00 AM EDT
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big