Slide 1 of 22
Will SmithAfter Earth (2013)
What would we sound like in a post-apocalyptic future? Movie critics are having a hard time believing it’s anything like what we hear from Smith, whose dialect has been described as a muddled amalgamation of Caribbean, South African, and U.S. mid-Atlantic —Lanford Beard
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!