Slide 1 of 14
A Timeline of Time Lord Style
From Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill as Amy Pond and Rory Williams (pictured above, 2011) to Catherine Tate’s flapper style in a 2008 episode to Sophie Aldred’s out-of-this-world look as Ace in the late ’80s to vintage ’70s scarves when Tom Baker was in the lead, Doctor Who has taken on nearly every trend (and invented a few!) in its 50 years of time travel. Step into the Tardis and click through these EW exclusive style shots of the show’s rotating casts over the years.
Image Credit: Adrian Rogers/BBC
November 23 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!