Slide 1 of 14
A Timeline of Time Lord Style
From Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill as Amy Pond and Rory Williams (pictured above, 2011) to Catherine Tate’s flapper style in a 2008 episode to Sophie Aldred’s out-of-this-world look as Ace in the late ’80s to vintage ’70s scarves when Tom Baker was in the lead, Doctor Who has taken on nearly every trend (and invented a few!) in its 50 years of time travel. Step into the Tardis and click through these EW exclusive style shots of the show’s rotating casts over the years.
Image Credit: Adrian Rogers/BBC
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!