Slide 1 of 14
A Timeline of Time Lord Style
From Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill as Amy Pond and Rory Williams (pictured above, 2011) to Catherine Tate’s flapper style in a 2008 episode to Sophie Aldred’s out-of-this-world look as Ace in the late ’80s to vintage ’70s scarves when Tom Baker was in the lead, Doctor Who has taken on nearly every trend (and invented a few!) in its 50 years of time travel. Step into the Tardis and click through these EW exclusive style shots of the show’s rotating casts over the years.
Image Credit: Adrian Rogers/BBC
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!