Slide 1 of 6
Though Sean Bean refuses to disclose whether he’ll meet his maker in upcoming TNT series Legends—where he plays an FBI sleeper agent with the uncanny ability to assume undercover identities—one thing is dead certain: The 55-year-old British actor is a pro at dying on-screen, kicking the bucket (scratch that: he’s been beheaded, shot, torn apart by horses and more—nothing yet having to do with an actual bucket) in more than 20 roles since he broke out as an actor in the 1984 British TV series The Bill. In a clever marketing move, TNT recently even used Bean’s many deaths to their advantage, creating a social media campaign encouraging fans to adopt the hashtag #DontKillSeanBean—which inspired numerous memes, tweets, posts, and fan tributes all dedicated to Bean. And, oh yeah, there’s a t-shirt. Click through to see what Bean thinks about his deadly claim to fame.
Image Credit: TNT
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!