Slide 1 of 4
Forget the royal nuptials. The real wedding of the century belongs to Downton Abbey’s Lady Mary (Michelle Dockery, pictured with on-screen father Hugh Bonneville) and Matthew Crawley (Dan Stevens, not pictured). After much on-again, off-again angst, the couple capped off season 2 with a romantic engagement and are ready to walk down the aisle in season 3.
Image Credit: Courtesy of Carnival Films and Television Limited for MASTERPIECE
December 15 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!