Slide 1 of 4
Forget the royal nuptials. The real wedding of the century belongs to Downton Abbey’s Lady Mary (Michelle Dockery, pictured with on-screen father Hugh Bonneville) and Matthew Crawley (Dan Stevens, not pictured). After much on-again, off-again angst, the couple capped off season 2 with a romantic engagement and are ready to walk down the aisle in season 3.
Image Credit: Courtesy of Carnival Films and Television Limited for MASTERPIECE
December 15 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...