Slide 1 of 15
As seen in…Nosferatu (1922)
Portrayed by: Max Schreck
The bloodsucker in this unauthorized adaptation of Bram Stoker’s Dracula may be The Count’s scariest incarnation, but his drab style leaves much to be desired. Has he never heard the word ”manicure”? C —Hillary Busis
Image Credit: Everett Collection
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!