Slide 1 of 24
Least Promising Use of Kinect: Fable: The Journey
The Fable series has never been as revolutionary as it wanted to be, but at least it wanted to be revolutionary. The upcoming sequel departs from the series’ third-person adventure style in favor of a new Kinect-only gameplay model that will have you waving your arms around furiously to cast spells. It’s a brave attempt to make the Kinect work for an adventure game, but from what we saw, the limits of motion-gaming may have defeated this game’s moderate ambitions. —Darren Franich
June 10 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!