Slide 1 of 24
Least Promising Use of Kinect: Fable: The Journey
The Fable series has never been as revolutionary as it wanted to be, but at least it wanted to be revolutionary. The upcoming sequel departs from the series’ third-person adventure style in favor of a new Kinect-only gameplay model that will have you waving your arms around furiously to cast spells. It’s a brave attempt to make the Kinect work for an adventure game, but from what we saw, the limits of motion-gaming may have defeated this game’s moderate ambitions. —Darren Franich
June 10 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!