Slide 1 of 24
Least Promising Use of Kinect: Fable: The Journey
The Fable series has never been as revolutionary as it wanted to be, but at least it wanted to be revolutionary. The upcoming sequel departs from the series’ third-person adventure style in favor of a new Kinect-only gameplay model that will have you waving your arms around furiously to cast spells. It’s a brave attempt to make the Kinect work for an adventure game, but from what we saw, the limits of motion-gaming may have defeated this game’s moderate ambitions. —Darren Franich
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!