Slide 1 of 24
Least Promising Use of Kinect: Fable: The Journey
The Fable series has never been as revolutionary as it wanted to be, but at least it wanted to be revolutionary. The upcoming sequel departs from the series’ third-person adventure style in favor of a new Kinect-only gameplay model that will have you waving your arms around furiously to cast spells. It’s a brave attempt to make the Kinect work for an adventure game, but from what we saw, the limits of motion-gaming may have defeated this game’s moderate ambitions. —Darren Franich
June 10 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels