Slide 1 of 15
Matthew Rhys, The Americans
He’s a Welshman playing a Russian playing an American. And if that’s not tricky enough, he also needs to make us believe that his character, a coldblooded, KGB-trained killer, is actually a very sensitive, emotional guy — the type who’s always waiting with coffee and donuts when his wife returns from a top-secret mission. In fact, Rhys plays the cowed husband so well, he’ll convince you that his co-star Kerri Russell — who’s all of 90 pounds — is the most dangerous bitch alive. —Melissa Maerz
Image Credit: Craig Blankenhorn/FX
May 2 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!