Slide 1 of 13
WORST: I Can’t Believe This Is the Opener
Perhaps calling on the worst Emmy hosts ever was not a good omen for the rest of Jimmy Kimmel’s first time hosting the Big Show. Nowhere near as energetic as that other Jimmy’s 2010 kick-starter, this festival of awkwardness relied on mugging (really with the ”I can’t believe I just won” faces?), hackneyed botox jokes, gratuitous violence, and Lena Dunham’s perma-nudity to carry what was the hosting equivalent of baby’s breath — filler.
Image Credit: ABC
September 28 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!