Slide 1 of 40
WORST: Paula Abdul, 1989
Here’s a rule of thumb for aspiring fashion writers; when compiling a worst dressed list for any event, your first step should be to find out whether or not Paula Abdul was in attendance. In 1989, Abdul picked up the Emmy for Outstanding Achievement in Choreography — for her work on The Tracey Ullman Show — before re-joining the Ice Capades on their North American tour.
Image Credit: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!