Slide 1 of 40
WORST: Paula Abdul, 1989
Here’s a rule of thumb for aspiring fashion writers; when compiling a worst dressed list for any event, your first step should be to find out whether or not Paula Abdul was in attendance. In 1989, Abdul picked up the Emmy for Outstanding Achievement in Choreography — for her work on The Tracey Ullman Show — before re-joining the Ice Capades on their North American tour.
Image Credit: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!