Slide 1 of 40
WORST: Paula Abdul, 1989
Here’s a rule of thumb for aspiring fashion writers; when compiling a worst dressed list for any event, your first step should be to find out whether or not Paula Abdul was in attendance. In 1989, Abdul picked up the Emmy for Outstanding Achievement in Choreography — for her work on The Tracey Ullman Show — before re-joining the Ice Capades on their North American tour.
Image Credit: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage
August 23 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!