Slide 1 of 40
WORST: Paula Abdul, 1989
Here’s a rule of thumb for aspiring fashion writers; when compiling a worst dressed list for any event, your first step should be to find out whether or not Paula Abdul was in attendance. In 1989, Abdul picked up the Emmy for Outstanding Achievement in Choreography — for her work on The Tracey Ullman Show — before re-joining the Ice Capades on their North American tour.
Image Credit: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage
August 23 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!