Slide 1 of 26
Heidi Klum in Alexandre Vauthier
Bronwyn says: I’m not crazy about the double thigh-high slits. (Is it just me, or is there a hint of camel toe?) But the refreshing color of Klum’s halter-neck gown made her one of the night’s standouts. B+
Mike says: (So we’re kicking off with “camel toe,” eh Bronwyn? Sweet.) Heidi is always hot, even when she’s striking an Angelina looksie-leg pose. I’m with you on the double slit being a little off-putting, but girl’s got gams, so why deprive us of one? B
Image Credit: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
September 24 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!