Slide 1 of 26
Heidi Klum in Alexandre Vauthier
Bronwyn says: I’m not crazy about the double thigh-high slits. (Is it just me, or is there a hint of camel toe?) But the refreshing color of Klum’s halter-neck gown made her one of the night’s standouts. B+
Mike says: (So we’re kicking off with “camel toe,” eh Bronwyn? Sweet.) Heidi is always hot, even when she’s striking an Angelina looksie-leg pose. I’m with you on the double slit being a little off-putting, but girl’s got gams, so why deprive us of one? B
Image Credit: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
September 24 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!