Slide 1 of 26
Heidi Klum in Alexandre Vauthier
Bronwyn says: I’m not crazy about the double thigh-high slits. (Is it just me, or is there a hint of camel toe?) But the refreshing color of Klum’s halter-neck gown made her one of the night’s standouts. B+
Mike says: (So we’re kicking off with “camel toe,” eh Bronwyn? Sweet.) Heidi is always hot, even when she’s striking an Angelina looksie-leg pose. I’m with you on the double slit being a little off-putting, but girl’s got gams, so why deprive us of one? B
Image Credit: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
September 24 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!