Slide 1 of 48
The Words (Sept. 7)
When a desperate writer (Bradley Cooper) lucks upon a brilliant lost manuscript, he publishes it as his own — and becomes a literary sensation. All’s well until the actual author (Jeremy Irons) emerges to confront him. ”[The older man] had faced his own demons, so to speak. He knows that a man has to carry the burden of what he’s done,” says Irons. Cooper, who helped his boyhood friends Brian Klugman and Lee Sternthal get the film made, says he was drawn to its themes: ” ‘Will my life ever have meaning? Will I ever fulfill my potential?’ Could I relate to that? Absolutely.” —Jeff Labrecque
Image Credit: Jonathan Wenk
October 9 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!