Slide 1 of 48
Premiered: Sunday, Sept. 8, at 9 p.m. on HBO
Stars: Steve Buscemi, Michael Shannon, Michael K. Williams, Jeffrey Wright
What to expect: Nucky Thompson may have won last season’s war, but there’s no rest for the wicked. With the emergence of increased racial tensions, the introduction of Harlem gangster Valentin Narcisse (Jeffrey Wright), and the rise of that G-Man of G-Men, J. Edgar Hoover, things won’t be easy.
Buscemi says: ”He’s attempting to keep a lower profile, be out of the public eye more, which is not easy for him because I think Nucky really enjoyed being the politician, being out there and mixing it up.” —Keith Staskiewicz
Image Credit: Macall B. Polay/HBO
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!