Slide 1 of 9
The X Factor
Premiered: Wednesday, Sept. 11, at 8 p.m. on Fox
Judges: Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato, Paulina Rubio, Kelly Rowland
What to expect: With two new judges and a new dynamic that involves ganging up on Simon, X Factor’s third season will feature a few key format changes in the middle stages. It’s meant to be a surprise to the contestants as well, so we’ll all just have to wait and see.
Rowland says: ”There’s a young guy that came in by the name of Josh Levi and he is a little beast. And he’s so young. He’s 14 years old and just as cute as he can be. You just want to kiss him on his little face and he opens up his mouth to sing and his range is crazy.” —Lindsey Bahr
Image Credit: Nini Munoz/Fox
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Naomi Campbell, Jessica & Rosario, the Star Wars Cast & More