Slide 1 of 9
The X Factor
Premiered: Wednesday, Sept. 11, at 8 p.m. on Fox
Judges: Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato, Paulina Rubio, Kelly Rowland
What to expect: With two new judges and a new dynamic that involves ganging up on Simon, X Factor’s third season will feature a few key format changes in the middle stages. It’s meant to be a surprise to the contestants as well, so we’ll all just have to wait and see.
Rowland says: ”There’s a young guy that came in by the name of Josh Levi and he is a little beast. And he’s so young. He’s 14 years old and just as cute as he can be. You just want to kiss him on his little face and he opens up his mouth to sing and his range is crazy.” —Lindsey Bahr
Image Credit: Nini Munoz/Fox
September 11 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!