Slide 1 of 14
WINNERThe Voice and Whatever Airs After It
NBC’s The Voice remains triumphant (averaging 14.8 million viewers, including seven days of DVR playback). Now Xtina & Co. are helping make James Spader’s Monday drama The Blacklist fall’s most watched new show (15.1 million) and fueling Chicago Fire’s surprising sophomore-season heat on Tuesdays (10.9 million).
Image Credit: Trae Patton/NBC
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!