Slide 1 of 14
WINNERThe Voice and Whatever Airs After It
NBC’s The Voice remains triumphant (averaging 14.8 million viewers, including seven days of DVR playback). Now Xtina & Co. are helping make James Spader’s Monday drama The Blacklist fall’s most watched new show (15.1 million) and fueling Chicago Fire’s surprising sophomore-season heat on Tuesdays (10.9 million).
Image Credit: Trae Patton/NBC
November 11 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!