Slide 1 of 14
WINNERThe Voice and Whatever Airs After It
NBC’s The Voice remains triumphant (averaging 14.8 million viewers, including seven days of DVR playback). Now Xtina & Co. are helping make James Spader’s Monday drama The Blacklist fall’s most watched new show (15.1 million) and fueling Chicago Fire’s surprising sophomore-season heat on Tuesdays (10.9 million).
Image Credit: Trae Patton/NBC
November 11 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!