Slide 1 of 15
Put family above all else
Every criminal has to stand for something, and for Dominic Toretto, family is everything in an I-will-physically-bust-through-this-wall-if-you-so-much-as-look-at-my-sister-the-wrong-way kind of way. Because, at the end of the day, once the race is over, the cops have been beaten to a pulp, and entire neighborhoods have been destroyed by a steel vault, who else is going to love and support you?and say grace at weekend barbecues?
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!