Slide 1 of 11
Sure, we know what our favorite heroes and villains look like at their day jobs: Saving the world, trying to decimate it, etc. But what if they had normal lives the rest of the week—awkwardly riding elevators, using public urinals, playing in piles of leaves? Photographer Daniel Picard explores this theme in his new book Figure Fantasy: The Pop Culture Photography of Daniel Picard (out today, June 2), where he poses life-sized figurines from movies like Star Wars and Reservoir Dogs in mundane (and slightly bizarre) situations.
Click through for a selection of images from the book.
Image Credit: Daniel Picard
June 2 2015 — 12:25 PM EDT
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans