Slide 1 of 27
1986: Brightest Entrance
Whoopi Goldberg, who won a Best Actress award for her role in The Color Purple, took the stage in a show-stopping bright yellow tracksuit, white coat, and high-top Reebok sneakers. ”This is the stuff you dream about,” said the sartorially challenged winner. ”I’m not going to lie. I’ve never seen all these people before!” —Adrienne Day
Image Credit: Ron Galella/WireImage.com
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!