Slide 1 of 27
1986: Brightest Entrance
Whoopi Goldberg, who won a Best Actress award for her role in The Color Purple, took the stage in a show-stopping bright yellow tracksuit, white coat, and high-top Reebok sneakers. ”This is the stuff you dream about,” said the sartorially challenged winner. ”I’m not going to lie. I’ve never seen all these people before!” —Adrienne Day
Image Credit: Ron Galella/WireImage.com
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!