Slide 1 of 27
1986: Brightest Entrance
Whoopi Goldberg, who won a Best Actress award for her role in The Color Purple, took the stage in a show-stopping bright yellow tracksuit, white coat, and high-top Reebok sneakers. ”This is the stuff you dream about,” said the sartorially challenged winner. ”I’m not going to lie. I’ve never seen all these people before!” —Adrienne Day
Image Credit: Ron Galella/WireImage.com
January 8 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Taylor Schilling, Jessica Alba, Beyoncé & More!