Slide 1 of 27
1986: Brightest Entrance
Whoopi Goldberg, who won a Best Actress award for her role in The Color Purple, took the stage in a show-stopping bright yellow tracksuit, white coat, and high-top Reebok sneakers. ”This is the stuff you dream about,” said the sartorially challenged winner. ”I’m not going to lie. I’ve never seen all these people before!” —Adrienne Day
Image Credit: Ron Galella/WireImage.com
January 8 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!