Slide 1 of 27
1986: Brightest Entrance
Whoopi Goldberg, who won a Best Actress award for her role in The Color Purple, took the stage in a show-stopping bright yellow tracksuit, white coat, and high-top Reebok sneakers. ”This is the stuff you dream about,” said the sartorially challenged winner. ”I’m not going to lie. I’ve never seen all these people before!” —Adrienne Day
Image Credit: Ron Galella/WireImage.com
January 8 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!